The Brooks Bandits will be hosting two Spring Camps in 2019 from April 12 – 14 and April 19 – 21 at the Centennial Regional Arena.
Registration is by invitation only to players born in '00 – '03. If you are interested in attending but didn’t receive an invitation please contact Head Scout Wayne Labrie with your playing resume at email@example.com
Camp attendees will benefit from one of the best camp experiences in the CJHL, including:
- Ice Time – Players will have a minimum of 4 ice times with both skill sessions and games.
- Skills Sessions – Will be run by Bandits Skill Development Coach Kevin Yellowaga.
- Goaltender Sessions – Will be run by Bandits Goalie Coach Matt Wong.
- Warm Up/Cool Down – Players will have access to the Bandits Training Center
- Pregame Meetings – Will take place in the Bandits Video Center
- Experience – Game & Practice essentials are provided for all players. Tape, wax, laces, laundry service, skate sharpening, fruit, yogurt, granola bars, Gatorade, etc.
- Dinner – Friday April 12, 2019 & Friday April 19, 2019 at 5:30 PM we will host all players and their families at the CRA for a complimentary spaghetti dinner with the coaches, team staff and scouts.
- Facility Tours – After each team’s 1st practice session we will take players and their families on a tour of our dressing room, video center and training center to give everyone a first hand look at where our players develop during their time in Brooks.
- Game Video – We will provide full game footage online at the culmination of the camp via online download. During the camp all game will be live on our in-house video boards along with replays and highlights.